Tuesday, August 23, 2016

My Favorite Place: Bend, Oregon

My Favorite place in the world is the place that I grew up. Bend, Oregon is a small town right in the middle of the state. It is a town based on outdoor activities and has a wide variety of weather throughout the year. We get four clear seasons with amazing winters for snow activities and a warm summer for long nights on the lake. I would love to live here again someday after I experienc a little more of the world.


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Bend, Oregon

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous picture, Ace! I lived in Eugene when I was little, and I have so many fond memories of that beautiful part of the country. And yes: SNOW! I don't want it to snow all winter long, but a winter without at least one good snow doesn't seem right. And I mean real snow... not slush and ice storms like sometimes happens in Oklahoma.

    When you create a link, you can use link text instead of the long http address — your readers don't need to see that http address, but they can definitely use some kind of link text to tell them where the link goes. Here's a step by step for making links: Blogger Links

    ReplyDelete