Sunday, October 23, 2016

Learning Challenge: Tips to healthy and happy

I thought I would share something that has helped me a lot this past year. I was diagnosed with Depression and anxiety and it has been a hard road getting through it. One of my counselors recommended an app form my phone called Happify and it is a tool you can use to get yourself out of a mood or emotion you were in on the go. There are games and tools to help you find the happy in things and to keep your mind focused on the better things rather then the poor emotions that sometimes arise. Here is the link to the app just in case you wanted to download it!


1 comment:

  1. I haven't checked out this app yet but I am already so grateful for you posting it. I was diagnosed with anxiety a little while ago and while I haven't ever been diagnosed with depression, I have had to take anti-depressants before and could probably use them again. Thank you for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete