Sunday, December 4, 2016

Famous Last Words

Well, after two semesters I did it! I finished the class. I felt like this day would never happen. This class was so fun for me and I really enjoyed doing the assignments and learning everything I did. I will take a lot of valuable lessons away from this class. One being time management and also creative writing. I am not the best at creative writing and this class really opened my eyes to how fun it can be. I also really enjoyed the diversity in the readings and assignments. The readings weren’t over the top difficult but the were really vivid and unique.
I will recommend this class and Laura as a professor all the time after the wonderful experience I had. I went through a car accident, depression, and much more through out my time taking this course and Laura was supportive and helpful through every step. She checked in on me and made sure that I had a new schedule to successfully complete the course. She was by far the most caring professor I have had during my college career. As a soon to be teacher myself I strive to be a teacher like Laura.

Now that I am finishing this class that means I am done with another semester and that means only two more to go! Hopefully this time next year I will be graduating and getting my degree. To think that I only have one year left is a bit scary. That means I have to be in the real world and completely be an adult. As much as I do now I still fell like taking that step and graduating is going to be my biggest accomplishment. I have no idea what the world holds for me when I leave OU but I am sure its going to be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment