Sunday, November 6, 2016

Famous Last Words: Other Class


I only have one other class this semester and that is a psych class for education majors. In this class I have a test on this upcoming Tuesday that I have been studying for a while. The topic covered on the test is classroom management and through studying and learning about this I have learned a lot. We talked about how to create classroom rules and how to keep your classroom under control. I think this class not only has helped me prepare for the future as a teacher but also helped me in classes right now. Creating rules for myself during the school year and keeping everything organized are a few examples. This class has also helped me learn a better way to take notes. I learned that if I take notes on a notecard from the beginning then I am not as stressed towards the end of the unit before the exam. This was probably one of my favorite classes because of the content and the valuable knowledge that I learned. I am excited to use these tips and techniques in my other classes in the future and even ore excited to use them in my classroom when I become a teacher. I had to take this class last semester and dropped it because of medical reasons that occurred throughout the semester and when I retook it I had no idea I would have learned so much. I got in a car accident in February that not only caused me to retake this class (Indian Epics), but also the psych class. Even though retaking these classes sucked I think that it was for the better and I learned more then I would have ever learned last semester or even just not retaking it. I will recommend both of those classes anytime to anyone at the university of Oklahoma.

No comments:

Post a Comment